Monday, June 11, 2012

Striped paper straws, how I love thee...

I, like many of you, LOOOVE how fun striped straws can be at a party.
I'll admit, I have a few colors.

But, you know, they can be pricey if you don't find good deal.

Well...

I found a good deal!

Now, they only come in red and white, but...
Bed, Bath & Beyond has this package of 144, YES, I said One Hundred and Forty-Four
red and white striped paper straws for...

$4.99!!!

They are slightly smaller than the others I have...
but for the price...they're just as fun!


Apologies for the funky pic...it's from my phone. :)

Rush right out and get some!!!
You know you want them.
July 4th is coming!

Happy Sipping!

4 comments:

  1. Great find, I'm going to add BB & B to my shopping stops so I can have some fun straws too.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love striped straws, too. I am your newest follower-found you through DebbieDoo's blog. Love your bathroom transformation....great job. I am looking forward to getting to know you better- Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I here from Debbie doo's as well, she's one great gal, love your bathroom redo, wow, what a difference, I don't have a home decorating blog, I have an art/ everything else blog, but i love looking at all you decorating genius'es do!!! ( is there such a word), anyway, I'm a new follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely going to look for those. My "Grands" would love those!

    Just wanted to thank you for following me. I'm looking forward to lots of visits -- both ways!
    CAS

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments make me a happy girl!
I love and read each and every one!
I do my best to respond to all of them...even though it may take a while...questions I try to answer right away.